Skincraft Skincraft

Surprising.

Wow, this is well done. I've used one of the crappy ones before and oh god they were useless. This is actually really damn impressive! Nice work guys. Love all the features.

Cripple Cannon Cripple Cannon

I was not expecting this!

Wow, this turned out great. Fantastic job guys. I like how there doesn't appear to be just one way for any of these puzzles to be solved. Also the placement thing is a fresh approach to it. I could see an iphone version of this selling very well!

Solipskier Solipskier

Very addicting.

Probably one of the most addicting flash games I've played all year. Got very into it, the highest I could get was 2:01:07 with a score of 5,767,009. I'm sure I'll try to better it later! Great work.

Newgrounds Radio Chat Newgrounds Radio Chat

Neat stuff.

Great that you got a NG chat out before the NG chat, so we can NG chat while we wait for the NG chat.

Also, whenever I try to log in now.. It just says "Only Authorized Users Can Use That Login Name". What's up with that?

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Fantastic.

Wow, this is really something. My younger self would've been very excited to play this! All the characters move so accurately to, I'm impressed. I'd absolutely love to see you try and produce something similar but for Super Mario World.

Keep up the great work!

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

Oh man.

My favourite part was when I got the girl to make me a sandwich.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

NG Sketchbook Tour NG Sketchbook Tour

Oh.

Ooooh yeah. Whatever happened to that game. I remember doing that doodle in like a few seconds before me and Luis needed to go to the airport or something lmao.

Good stuff everyone! The menu is pretty nifty to.

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

And this is why I hate reporters and journalists.

I find it hilarious how the media finds something made in 2002 and starts making a big deal about it. Must be a slow news week.

Weekend Fishing: Aussie Weekend Fishing: Aussie

It's missing something.

It needed an Australian voice over and remarks from the mate.

Seriously, I would have done that for you hahaha.

soapcreative responds:

haha good idea. Might have to add that into the next version which might be USA edition.

The Puzzle Game The Puzzle Game

Intense!

YES! I figured it out on my last turn.

Devious!!

I loved this board game as a kid.