View Profile RubberNinja

301 Movie Reviews

Hans has such a great sense of cinematography, it really shows. You guys are a hilarious pair in live action, plus the song was hilarious. Getting a bit nostalgic seeing you guys run around that place, Pico Day was too short lived )':..

Oh god.

I can relate to this.

ScottFalco responds:

Most everyone can,
And thanks for the comment and fav.
As I mentioned to Zeurel, I love it when animators that inspire me comment on my work.

Great work.

Really awesome work dude, I just think your sound design could've used a lot of work. The sound effects sounded really cheap and low quality. The animation was fantastic though.

27 Game Reviews

Surprising.

Wow, this is well done. I've used one of the crappy ones before and oh god they were useless. This is actually really damn impressive! Nice work guys. Love all the features.

I was not expecting this!

Wow, this turned out great. Fantastic job guys. I like how there doesn't appear to be just one way for any of these puzzles to be solved. Also the placement thing is a fresh approach to it. I could see an iphone version of this selling very well!

Very addicting.

Probably one of the most addicting flash games I've played all year. Got very into it, the highest I could get was 2:01:07 with a score of 5,767,009. I'm sure I'll try to better it later! Great work.

12 Audio Reviews

:O..

This is really amazing, great work Hania!

hania responds:

Aww Mitten! :D

Wow nice.

I've seen the video this is from a few times. The tune is amazingly chill on its own, great recreation.

Andres360 responds:

I Know !..
I hate the song.. but i wanted the real thing.. butv hey.. look at my other 2milli one & see what i turned this one to a whole better one.. try to compare it to this one & reply !

Nice.

Aaaaaw yeaaaaa. This tune is ballin'.

Andres360 responds:

OMG ITS RUBBER NINJA !!!!!!!!!!!!

26 Art Reviews

Damn, nice.

Blocksie Breakington

Hitalia Punchworth

Combonita Shoryucan't

Breaktilda Rockemsockem

Bamslam Ouchfuck

Ok, I'll put a bit more thought into this later.

LOOKS GREAT MAN!

The whole gang.

Looks great! Pico doesn't seem that happy about being that close to Tom though.

Hahaha

Haha I've seen that face before then he raped me.

AbominableGod responds:

Service with a smile ey

I'm Ross. I make cartoons (mostly bad ones).

34, Male